Pages

"There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage."
--Martin Luther

Thursday 12 January 2012

Happy birthday Gil!

Happy birthday Gil!

It was special to have this first "married birthday", to get to see each other first thing in the morning and at night too. We didn't do much, as he is on call and working like crazy, so I just made pound cake (shattering a glass jar of flour in the process). Now I am sick with a nasty flu, so I think the real celebrating will have to come later on.

In other news, we finally got our marriage certificate in the mail, so yesterday I was able to officially assume Gil's name for my driver's licence! It was a bit strange to sign the papers with my new name, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.





No comments:

Post a Comment