Pages

"There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage."
--Martin Luther

Friday 20 January 2012

We bought a house!!

So, the title pretty much says it all!  After nearly a year of searching, we finally have a home to move into.  We have not decided yet when we will be moving as we still have to give notice to our current landlord.  For now, I'm just happy to know the move is coming and we can move into a home together that will feel more like ours.

When I look back on the journey, I can see how much I have grown throughout it.  Twice we thought we had a house, only to have things fall apart, and both times I was crestfallen.  The last time (in early December), I almost gave up hope that we would ever get out of this little condo.  This past week though, as we went through the process again, I can honestly say that I felt a sense of peace that whatever happened would be for the best.  Thanks God for teaching me to wait patiently!

Sooooo... now to celebrate!  This is what I did to mark the occasion:




Well, not really.  I bought a crazy deal on highlighting and a haircut at a friend's salon, and went today to redeem it.  This is my first time ever getting highlights, and I think I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment